Available at the spectacular Cranbourne Gardens
Come on a journey through the Australian Garden and discover a variety of native bush foods.
Students will learn Aboriginal knowledge of agricultural systems and food-related tools. They will become familiar with regional food plants and discover how land is managed for food production, harvesting and preparation.
This program runs at the Cranbourne Gardens on Monday and Wednesday during school term.
- Learn about Aboriginal tools and edible plants
- Have a go grinding wattle seed
- Sample lemon myrtle tea
- Discover bush foods
- Aboriginal tools, design and technology
- First Peoples' preparation of bush foods
- Level 3-4 Design and Technology