Explore the diversity of rainforest plants from Australia and around the world.
Students will experience temperate and tropical rainforest environments, investigate the structure and ecology of a rainforest and be challenged to consider the importance of rainforest conservation.
- Create rainforest creatures using clay and plant materials
- Discuss rainforest environments structure and ecology
- Understand the value of rainforests to the wellbeing of people and the planet
- Rainforest structure and ecology
- Level F-4 Geography and Science
- Level 5-6 Economics and Business, Geography and Science