The Magic Garden
The Magic Garden (F–6)
Embark on a multi-sensory adventure through Melbourne Gardens.
Students will play in the Children’s Garden, collecting plant material to create their own crowns or bracelets, observe plant life up close and engage their senses as they explore the smells of the Herb Garden.
Special Development Schools
- Focus on their sense of smell in exploring Melbourne Gardens
- Make observations about the natural world
- Build sensory awareness through imaginative play
- Multi-sensory exploration of the plant collections
- Nature stories, interwoven with plant adaptations and features
- Close observation of nature
- Level D-2 Geography, Visual Arts and Science
Morning: 10.15am - 11:45am (1.5 hours)
Afternoon: 12.45pm - 2.15pm (1.5 hours)
$13.50 per student
Education entrance, Observatory House