Scents and Senses
Scents and Senses (F–2)
Engage your senses as you explore the Australian Garden.
Students will smell and taste the flavours of Australia, see the strong light illuminating our landscapes and listen for the sounds hidden by our everyday movement.
Foundation to Year 2
- Investigate skulls, seedpods and scats
- Stamp handprints from ochre
- Sample lemon myrtle tea
- Sensory experience in the Australian Garden
- Observe seasonal changes in Australian plants
- Experiential linking to nature
- Level F-2 Health and Physical Education and Visual Arts
Morning: 10.15am - 11:45am (1.5 hours)
Afternoon: 12.45pm - 2.15pm (1.5 hours)
$13.50 per student
Meet at the Visitors Centre at Cranbourne Gardens