Get creative and make art using natural resources.
Students will engage their senses as they explore how biology and art can interact. They will identify different patterns in nature and draw inspiration from the natural world to create their own artwork.
- Discuss examples of how artists respond to and are inspired by nature
- Create leaf rubbing artworks to take home
- Use collected natural materials to create a collage or mandala
- STEAM education
- Patterns, cycles and spirals in nature
- Interconnections between art, wellbeing and nature
- Ways in which people are inspired by nature
- Level F-2 Visual Art and Science
- Level 3-4 Visual Art
- Level 5-6 Visual Art and Science