Whether you’re just starting out or already taking steps to address climate change, the Climate Change Alliance provides you with an opportunity to work with others to make real impact.
Join for free and receive special member benefits including strategies, toolkits and access to a community of likeminded individuals and organisations working to practically address the challenge of a changing climate.
Our Founding Partners have begun taking climate change actions in their own landscapes and are available for informal guidance and advice.
In addition, we have a group of climate, botanical, horticultural and other experts supporting the Alliance.
As a living system, the Alliance is self-organising, diverse and will evolve over time.
- a Landscape Succession Strategy model
- climate risk assessment tools for managing plant collections and landscapes
- access to unique professional development and networking opportunities
- support of a Collective Global Alliance to respond to the impacts of Climate Change
- profile as a leader in climate change action
- plant information exchange and sharing of collective expertise in managing plant collections and landscapes
- sharing of current activity and learnings around implementing a Landscape Succession Strategy
Join the Climate Change Alliance of Botanic Gardens now.
Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Climate Change Alliance of Botanic Gardens
Members join because they know that we cannot do this alone. Together, we are a powerful voice for change.