Friends of Melbourne
Welcome to the Friends of the Royal Botanic Gardens (RBG) Melbourne. We are a vibrant organisation of 2,500 members who share a love of RBG Melbourne, gardens, plants, conservation and nature. Become a member and support the beautiful RBG Melbourne while learning more about the Gardens. Help us to strengthen the bond between the RBG Melbourne, the National Herbarium of Victoria and the people of Victoria.
Membership of the Friends is open to all. Use the application or renewal form to join or renew your Friends' membership by post.
Enjoy the many Member Benefits and become involved with what the Friends offer, including:
- Events including Lectures, Insider and Behind-the-Scenes events
- Plant sales in autumn and spring and regular Members-only nursery sales
- Botanic Art classes, Beginner Workshops and Exhibitions
- Plant Craft Cottage activities
- Volunteering opportunities
The Friends have donated over $2 million towards projects in the Gardens. Help us continue with this support by making a donation to our Trust Fund.