An excursion to the Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne and Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne is an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to further their understanding of environmental and related issues in a safe and stimulating outdoor setting.
The Royal Botanic Gardens’ Education Service develops adaptive, strategic curriculum based programs to assist teachers and provide an enjoyable and valuable learning experience for students from kindergarten to university.
Each education program is designed to support teachers in achieving AusVELS, and is led by a Royal Botanic Gardens Education Officer.
- Inclusion and Access Guide (MS Word - 19 kb)
- Melbourne - excursion pre-visit information (MS Word - 39 kb)
- Cranbourne - excursion pre-visit information (MS Word - 1.2 mb)
- Risk Assessment for Schools visiting RBG Cranbourne (MS Word - 68 kb)
- Risk Assessment for Schools visiting RBG Melbourne (MS Word - 52 kb)
- Lord Mayors Charitable Foundation Bus Subsidy (MS Word 67 kb)
Your feedback helps us improve our programs and resources and ensures they continue to meet your needs.